The SL-9900 ZOOM microscopes has multiple continuous enlargements, giving a clear, brilliant and well contrasted images thanks to the multi-layer anti reflection treatment. The SL-9900 ZOOM slit lamps has a rotation of ± 90° continuous with a Tabo system and actual visual field of 32-6.2.
Slit Lamp - SL-9900 ZOOM
Slit lamp SL-9900 ZOOM are built with high quality optics and precise mechanical parts, feasible for all adjustable slit positions designed for comfort and a new experience while capturing and recording the patients eyes.
High Quality Optics
SL-9900 ZOOM slit lamps offers high quality optics and excellent image quality for all ophthalmology demands. These devices features one stereoscopic microscope with 2 magnifications, or one Galilean system with 3, 5 magnifications, or with progressive zoom, complete with screw-out eyepieces.
Maneuver Cross Slide Joystick
The SL-9900 ZOOM slit lamps are built with a precise, smooth and high quality joystick. It provides lateral, longitudinal and vertical movements during all patients examinations.
Light Bulb / LED Cover
Slit Height Value Index
Filter Selection Knob
Slit Height Adjuster / Tuner
Microscope Splitter Knob
Microscope Locking Knob
Fluorescein Filters Insertion Rod
Projector Positioning Scale
Slit Width Adjustment Knob
Brightness Control Knob
Joystick (lateral, longitudinal & vertical)
Shaped Table Top (Optional)
Fixation Point Power Supply
Slit Lamp Mirror
Microscope Arm Fixing Knob
Chinrest Height Adjusting Ring Nut
Slit Width Adjustment Knob
SL-9900 slit lamp offers an LED illumination lamp designed for accurate and detailed observations.
Filter Insertion Control + Lever
The optical filters devices controllers can selectively transform light of different wavelengths used in many applications. Available Filters: Blue, Red, Gray, Green (Red free).
The life of the LED is longer than 50,000 working hours and its color temperature is constant in each situation
SL-9900 ZOOM are designed slit lamps for ophthalmologists and optometrists for specific diagnostic procedures such as the biomicroscopic examination of the eye, ocular fundus, and posterior vitreous body
Lightning Card Red LED Reflex
The SL-9900 ZOOM slit lamps are built with a tilting device where the diagonal light sources can be vertically projected up to 20° with 5° intervals. This shows to be very helpful in the horizontal optical observation gonioscopy & posterior eye examination
The SL-9900 ZOOM slit lamps includes a Phoenix software technology which manages to collect data, measurements, captures high quality photos and video for all conducted examinations.
HR - Digital Video Camera
The new HR digital video camera has been particularly designed with hardware, firmware and optimized for all ophthalmologic purposes. HR camera is based on a high performances CCD sensor, an excellent color rendering and a integrated Phoenix software
(1) The Z-800 tonometer provides extreme measurement accuracy. All values are directly readable on the instrument and without any standardization or calibration difficulties.
(2) The A-900 is an accessory to any slit lamp model, used for measuring ocular pressure, amount of force needed to temporarily flatten part of your cornea and to prevent risk of developing glaucoma.
Digital Adaptors - Canon Camera
(1) SL-9900 ZOOM slit lamps are designed to incorporate optional accessories such as the beam splitter and camera adaptor so that it can be attached with the stylish Canon professional camera.
(2) SL-9900 ZOOM slit lamps offers an optional Canon EOS Rebel Series cameras designed to capture photos and videos with its high resolution megapixel sensors and precise focus
Table Top Stations
(1) The premium two device table top station are designed with a rugged construction and simplicity, providing a peace of mind knowing your instruments are secured on a stable platform.
(2) This standard sturdy and secured instrument table features an adjustable height sequence designed for 1 optical instrument configurations.
Slit Projection 1X
Slit Width (setting continuous) 0 – 12 mm
Slit Width (setting continuous) 1– 12 mm
Slit Length (max) 12 mm
Apertures: 12, 9, 5, 1, 0.2 mm
Filters: Blue, Red, Gray, Green (Red free)
Light Diffuser: Light Diffuser
Background Light: Only with Digital Vision HR
Slit Rotation: ± 90° continuous (Tabo system)
Slit Angle: Variable 0° | 5° | 10° | 15° | 20°
Rotation - Slit projection: ±90°, angular scale, ref. on 0° and ±10°
Working distance: 80 mm
Joystick Push Button: Only with Digital Vision HR
Left / Right Detection: Only with Digital Vision HR
Voltage: 15V DC 1A
Light Source: White LED
Brightness: 248,000 LUX continuous adjustment
Dimensions (H x W x D) 675 x 313 x 335mm
Weight: 7 kg
System Requirements (Version Digital HR)
PC: 4 GB RAM
Video Card: 1 GB RAM
Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
USB 3.0 Type A
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10 (32/64 bit)